coUrbanize is the only online community engagement solution purpose-built for real estate developers and municipal planners. Our mission is to help community members, planners and developers build better neighborhoods and our impact can be seen on 300+ projects across North America. We work with transformative urban development projects like JBG Smith's Central District at Crystal City development, future site of Amazon HQ2; Boston Properties' Kendall Square redevelopment plan; and the City of Detroit's Sustainability Action Agenda. coUrbanize is one of BostInno's 19 Boston Startups to Watch in 2019 as well as a member of the 2019 GovTech 100.
We’re looking for a high-energy and extremely ambitious Account Executive to sell our community engagement platform to real estate developers and municipalities and help spearhead our expansion into new markets.
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Are excited to jump into a rigorous, metric-driven sales process
- Set ambitious goals for yourself
- Crank through calls, schedule demos, and close deals
- Are passionate about making a difference in communities large and small
- Prospect, pursue and close new business within assigned territory and named accounts
- Plan and execute sales strategies to grow coUrbanize’s revenue and customer base
- Develop and deliver high quality presentations and customer proposals that effectively communicate coUrbanize’s solution
- Manage sales cycles including developing and optimizing a sales pipeline, maintaining pursuit strategies focused on key decision makers, negotiating key deal terms and closing contractual agreements
- Cross-functional teamwork to ensure that all customer commitments can be met
- Minimum of 4-6 years in solution sales (real estate is a plus!)
- Active listening skills and a genuine curiosity to uncover customer needs, evaluation processes, and solution potential
- Effective presenting, communicating, and selling effectively to senior level executives, on the phone and in person
- Confidence and experience managing contract/legal processes
- Outstanding communication, organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
We're committed to building better communities and value our employees tremendously. We provide:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent health and dental coverage
- 401K savings plan
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible work schedule (we aim to accommodate individual & family schedules)
- Generous vacation
- Equity in a fast-growing company
We are always looking to make our team more diverse. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.