Sales Account Executive
coUrbanize is a technology enablement tool that real estate developers use to get feedback from community members, including the “silent supporters” who don’t have the time to show up to long community meetings. By creating a centralized hub that offers communication tools, project information, and updates, coUrbanize helps real estate developers have more productive conversations. More than 300 real estate and planning projects from across the United States and Canada have launched on the platform, reaching hundreds of thousands of community members. The coUrbanize office is located in Boston, MA.
We’re looking for a high-energy and extremely ambitious Account Executive to sell our community engagement platform to real estate developers and municipalities and help spearhead our expansion into new markets.
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Are excited to jump into a rigorous, metric-driven sales process
- Set ambitious goals for yourself
- Crank through calls, schedule demos, and close deals
- Are passionate about making a difference in communities large and small
- Prospect, pursue and close new business within assigned territory and named accounts
- Plan and execute sales strategies to grow coUrbanize’s revenue and customer base
- Develop and deliver high quality presentations and customer proposals that effectively communicate coUrbanize’s solution
- Manage sales cycles including developing and optimizing a sales pipeline, maintaining pursuit strategies focused on key decision makers, negotiating key deal terms and closing contractual agreements
- Cross-functional teamwork to ensure that all customer commitments can be met
- Minimum of 5-7 years in solution sales (real estate is a plus!)
- Active listening skills and a genuine curiosity to uncover customer needs, evaluation processes, and solution potential
- Effective presenting, communicating, and selling effectively to senior level executives, on the phone and in person
- Confidence and experience managing contract/legal processes
- Outstanding communication, organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
We're committed to building better communities and value our employees tremendously. We provide:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent health and dental coverage
- Flexible work schedule (we aim to accommodate individual & family schedules)
- Unlimited vacation
- Equity in a fast-growing company
We are always looking to make our team more diverse. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.